Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sharon is online!

So I keep adding/taking away little features to this ever-changing, world-encompassing, modesty-ignoring little blog I have. As of one minute ago, I added the little feature you may notice to my right (hint: it's also your right).

A chat window! ***angels sing/chat window glows***

This may be a really annoying or a really fun feature. That's for us to decide. So for any reason, if I'm online send me a message. However, I can be bad about leaving my account logged in when I'm not there, so I will try my darndest to at least leave an away message.

I look forward to hearing from you!

-Sharon

P.S. And for kicks, here's a picture of the precious little owl that lives behind my parents' house. I named him Oliver because of the alliteration and because he loves olives in his martinis.

3 comments:

Beaman said...

Is the owl drawn with chalk or paint?

Sharon Reynolds said...

ha No he's real! I promise.

As I walked by him to take his picture his eyes were closed, yet his head would follow me. I guess he was peeking at me. Peeking makes an owl even cuter.

Beaman said...

It's a great shot then. I wonder why he was peeking, maybe you have big owl eyes.