Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Picture pages, Picture pages...

Time to get your Picture Pages,
Time to get your crayons and your pencils..."

Photobucket

I just bought a Canon 40D DSLR and I'm giddy! It's my first dslr and I can't wait to use it! When I say I just bought it, I mean I just bought it. My coworker went with me on my lunch break (I'm at work right now), and he was laughing at my excitement as we drove there. It's now waiting everso patiently next to me in its little box as the battery charges. I've wanted one for years, and I finally made the decision to buy it. So get ready for my pictures to be threaded throughout this blog--I mean pictures besides the pictures of my mug scattered on the background. ;)

Most of the photography I do now is product photography through work (I work at an ad agency). And prior to that it's always been a huge interest of mine.

Well, anyways, I'm thrilled. THRILLED!


"You can play with Picture Pages,
FIll your day with Picture Pages,
'Till Bill Cosby does another Picture Page with you!"