Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bathroom Humor

Sharon: So I went to the bathroom last week as I often do
Sharon: the public bathroom at work
Mike: ...
Sharon: and there was a girl already in a stall and she was being quiet so I figured she was probably throwing deuces...
Sharon: I figured I'd be quick and outta there to give her her nasty privacy....
Mike: col
Mike: what a raunchy ho
Sharon: Well before I could unbutton my pants and remove my sexy panties, I heard "ffffttttttttt"
Sharon: "FFFFFTTTT"
Mike: col
Sharon: "POOOOOO"
Sharon: "FTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"
Mike: lol
Sharon: I mean, could she have not waited TWO MINUTES???
Mike: gee whiz
Mike: do you know who it was
Sharon: Talk about being comfortable.
Sharon: I mean I know i bring that out in people, but not that much!
Mike: well i guess when you gotta do it, you just can't wait
Sharon: Well, I quickly peed and washed my hands and left the bathroom...
Sharon: but to her dismay, I can see who comes out of the bathroom from my desk.
Sharon: So I patiently waited...
Sharon: ...identified the dropper
Mike: .......
Sharon: And now, days later, I just saw her come out of the bathroom and I'll never forget the sound of air coming out of her ass.
Sharon: THE END
Mike: yeah i don't even want to think about that nasty old hag anymore
Mike: gross
Sharon: GRODY!
Mike: time for dump and shower!
Mike: see if i can outshine that girl you work with
Sharon: ha
Sharon: Good luck!

No comments: