Friday, April 11, 2008

This Is How I Make the Days Fly By

Email from one coworker sent out to all employees at my office:

Subject: Monday

Body: I have an appointment at 8am with a new doctor, an MD/orthopedic doc to be exact, on monday. I don't know for sure how long it will last and neither did they, just depends on if they want me to do some kind of tests. Hopefully I'll be in by 9 or 9:30.

Email from second worker to entire office immediately after.

Subject:
Tuesday

Body: Oh that reminds me I have a dermatologist appointment at 9:15 am on Tues. I will come in early and leave from here.

Email from me to entire office immediately after:

Subject:
Wednesday

Body: Oh yeah, that reminds me, too. I have a massage appointment Wednesday morning. But I won’t have to be late because they said they can do the full body massage right here at my desk. They may have a tough time squeezing the massage table behind my desk, but I figure this way I can still answer phones and such.

Oh yeah, and Matt, NO PEEKING!

No comments: