Thursday, April 10, 2008

Drum roll please: THE BEST WEBSITE EVER!!!

My life as I know it has changed from this moment forward. I have discovered (thanks Carrie!) the BEST--WEBSITE--EVER! Allow me to introduce you to what will soon become nails on a chalkboard to all my friends and coworkers.

I'll set it up with a joke:

"Did you hear the one about the suicidal dyslexic who threw himself behind an onrushing train?"


"hyuck, hyuck---try the veal"


Did you click it? Did you push the red button? Did you? Did you???
At first I thought about all the places I can leave this link after making a cheesy joke (a.k.a. all of my jokes)--facebook, myspace, any comments, you know the usual. Then I realized that I was truly limiting all that instantrimshot.com has to offer! That is why, I have muted the music I was softly playing at my desk at work. Instead, I have now raised the volume on my computer to its loudest setting. I have instantrimshot.com minimized, and the moment that I (or someone else) makes a rimshot worthy joke, I'm pressing that red button. Oh, the laughter/eye-rolling that is so surely to come! I can't wait! I'll let you know as soon as it happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy COW that was so far the best part of my day... I do want to know when you actually use this. thanks.