Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I HAVE BENDER BALLS!!!

"I love my abdominals. I love my belly. I love my abdominals."

Have you heard of the Bender Ball? They ordered a bunch of kick balls in blue and are selling them as a piece of exercise equipment. Although you could just as easily put a rolled up towel--or a kick ball behind your back, the woman pictured above raves about this high-tech piece of workout equipment, and it's amazing effect on her abdominals. Not her abs, not her stomach--her abdominals. I honestly have never seen the end of this commercial because I can't stand the way she says "abdominals?" and I MUST CHANGE THE CHANNEL IMMEDIATELY! The question mark after "abdominals?" was intentional, because she says "abdominals?" like it's a question. I don't know if this is more my issue or hers. Maybe you can tell me after watching the commercial below. ;)

2 comments:

Linda O said...

what a bunch of dumb bitches.

:)

Unknown said...

Looks like one of those really late night ads on cable.

If only it were that easy...sigh!