Monday, March 30, 2009

Strech Marks

One of my best friends is pregnant, and it's the first child that will live in town from our group of friends. We're all very excited. It's the first time of my life when I'm actually excited to look through the baby aisle, to help her find maternity clothes or to show her any great deal I find on the latest mommy product. This is why when I saw the ad below on how to cure stretch marks, I knew that I just had to show her.






This is advertising at its best. I mean, not only do they know exactly how to appeal to a woman by using two shades of the color pink, but they realize that women have very busy lives. We just don't have time for silly things like punctuation We cant pause in the middle of helping the kids husbands working shopping or doing our nails to worry about something as insignificant as a dot on a page

Also I knew this product was perfect for my friend because they have the utmost confidence in their product They are so cool and confident that they dont have to mess with unnecessary extra letters like the second t in strech I mean you have the CH sound in there already by using a c and an h If you add a t its like okay we get it Stop bombarding me with syllables and grammar and sounds Im a woman I need to go take care of some things Stop touching me

I realy apreciate that they are inteligent enugh not to complicat our lives with unecesary things

They are like we hav a great product You shud by it Period

Exept without the period

No comments: