Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Tear to My Elephant-Loving Eye

Thanks to my sister for sending me this adorable video about the love between Elephant and Dog. It's so adorable! She told me she cried when she watched it--which really means nothing. She cries when she sees cute babies or rainbows or dry wall. In fact, I'm pretty sure if her farts were cute enough, she'd cry at that too.

But I watched it anyway and wouldn't you know it, I felt my eyes get a little warm. You'll know the part I'm talking about--the part with the gate.



Watch CBS Videos Online

1 comment:

C. Alderete said...

I saw a follow up about this on CBS and the elephant actually left Scrappy, or whatever, for a younger kangaroo. The dog became addicted to rawhide and eventually died of heartworms because it didn't care about living anymore.