Friday, January 23, 2009

I <3 Canon

My new lens and flash have arrived today and I am itchin' to take some new photos!

I've been bugging my UPS guy about it since Monday--so much in fact that after he brought it to me, he punched me in the face. But I didn't care. All I cared about was my new Canon EFS 10-22 mm Super wide angle lens and my new 430EX II flash.

Tonight I'm going to go test them out with two friends and I'll be sure to post some of our fun here. To give you an idea of the difference between my standard 28-135mm lens and my new Super wide angle lens, here are two pictures of my coworker Matt demonstrating the difference.

Standard Lens:



Super Wide Angle lens:


In each photo I was standing in the same spot. You can see how exciting all this is by the look on my other coworkers' faces who apparently have fallen asleep.

No comments: