Thursday, May 21, 2009

Things of Note

1) I just used a CD to scratch my back. Worked.

2) I love syrup. However if I smell syrup and there's no syrup around, I hate the smell of syrup.

3) I got sushi yesterday at Kyoto's coveted 6-6:45 happy hour. A fight almost broke out when someone tried to get ahead in the line to be with his friends. There was a confrontation between the passer and the passee about whether he should pass. In the midst of it, a cute girl cut through herself and the passee didn't say anything. Girls get away with so much and I like it.

4) There are three pairs of sunglasses in my purse right now. All awesome.

5) Can I borrow 20 bucks?

6) I know which friends love me, by which ones actually read my blog. Pretty sure Chris is the only one. Hi Chris! (And you too Carlos, but, you see, I have to take into account our blog competition.)

7) When I was little, I hid behind my mother after walking into our TV room wrapped in a towel after taking a shower. I thought the Muppets on TV could see me too. Perverts.

8) Last night I won American Idol, probably.

16 comments:

C. Alderete said...

Sharon, we're not in competition. My hilarious blog, aldereteca.blogspot.com, is a place for amazing comedy. Nothing more.

Sharon Reynolds said...

lol. Of course we're not. I'm sure that alderet--whatever is a very funny place to go...if you're into that sort of thing.

;)

MVD said...

Per your #7, Kermit and Fozzie always seemed like nice guys, but you had every right to fear Animal (outright deviant), or Sam The Eagle (lurking molester, you could see that twinkle behind his stoic gaze).

Sharon Reynolds said...

I have nightmares about Fozzie to this day. I mean, was that a bow tie or a neck tie?!!? I JUST CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT!!!

Chris said...

Hey, C. Andres' name is Chris too? I did not know that! Maybe I did. Hmm. Seems to ring a bell.

Anyway, that's some clever and amusing stuff there, Sharon. I'll have to make this place part of my rounds.

And Muppets are indeed perverts. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Another Guy Named Chris
cdmauger.blogspot.com

Sharon Reynolds said...

Actually the "Chris" I was referring to is my best friend Chris who lives in Aspen. C.Andres' first name is Charlene. Charlene Andres Alderete. HEAR THAT FOLKS? CHARLENE ANDRES ALDERETE!

<3

Chris said...

Hey. Quit screwing with my mind, you two. C. Andres is NOT named Charlene. But now I may just do an entire post on what the "C" could stand for.

Sharon Reynolds said...

It's hidden somewhere in here:

Cookie
Creature
Cosmo
Cowlick
Cotton
Craig
Crinton
Coop
Chevy
Chase
Chicken
Choosey
Chip
Chart
ChaCha
Chimp
Chester
Chilly
Carl
Cos
Coaster
Cosco
CEO
Crabs
Cooties
Celine
Cinco
Copper
Coat
Catheter
Cage
Crimpkins
Cocoa
Chalk
Collie
Coop
CHARLENE
CoolHandLuke
Charcoal
Charlie
Cally
Clockwork

Sharon Reynolds said...

[Hint: It's Crimpkins.]

Out-Numbered said...

None of my friends read my blog and it's probably a good thing and... The muppets definitely creep me out.

C. Alderete said...

My name is Charlene, Chris.

Sharon Reynolds said...

Oh Charlene! You're so crazy!

Sharon Reynolds said...

However, "C.Andres", tonight I'm going to wish upon a star that your name becomes Crimpkins.

Out-Numbered said...

Please don't make me post twice to the same blog. Let's go already. Slacker.

Dee said...

What's a certified google Adwords professional?

Sharon Reynolds said...

"Out-numbered", I'm very sorry! I promise I will post tonight and you will see all my many adventures or lack there of.

And, Dee, a Google Adwords Professional Certification is awarded to whomever Google deems most awesome every 15 years. And yes, that is me.

OR

It's someone who manages pay-per-click online advertising accounts for businesses. Sets up campaigns, ad texts, keywords, etc that web users are most likely to click on. These ads appear at the top and right of the screen when you Google something under "Sponsored Links".


YOU DECIDE!

;)