Wednesday, December 03, 2008

There's A Point...

I noticed this guy while I was working out the other day. He was on the treadmill in front of me and had a huge whole under his armpit in his shirt. At first I just glanced at him and thought, "Wow, time to retire that shirt." But as I studied him, I noticed even more about him. I didn't know whether to be repulsed or to be proud of him for wearing whatever he wanted and truly not caring. He looked like George Castanza but worse with his extremely thin, tight shirt tucked into his snug workout shorts. His shirt was so thin, that I could see the quilt of hair coating his back through his black shirt.

When he finished his workout, he turned and I caught a glimpse of the front of him. It looked like Wolverine had slashed his shirt and tufts of his grey chest hair were filtering out of the slashes all over his shirt.

So after seeing this man in dire need of new workout clothes, I searched and searched online and finally found this website that he may find useful: www.walmart.com

No comments: