Wednesday, August 08, 2007

This is what I want you to know:

I'm waiting for a time when happiness will be mine. Until then I will wait and wish and regret and hope. Until then I will sit alone in the dark, waiting to feel your happiness. To see what it's like. A moment in your world going fast, as I wait silently in mine. Until then I will write and collect and laugh and dream and sigh and nod and cry and wonder and try to forget. The buzz of my alarm reminds me that I'm awake. It's time to do it all over again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you haven't visited Linda and me yet. We got a new sofa bed and everything. You could be get right into going fast, or watch it all go by slowly from the comfort of our rooftop.

Anonymous said...

umm, edit...there shouldn't be a "be" in front of get...

Sharon Reynolds said...

I know, I need to fix that. In the mean time could you guys leave a brown-haired blow up doll on your couch in my place? ...you know, just so I'll be there in spirit.